Monday, August 13, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 81


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

Another week of Olympics. A week of travel for my family. A week of a lot of work at home for me. My daughters were taking care of an elderly member of our church while the pastor and his wife, whom she lives with, went on vacation. My hubby ran them back and forth each day thru Thursday. I had more dinner and kitchen chores to do as well as staying up late for the Olympics. Friday my hubby's sister came and stayed over. Friday night we went to a McDonalds that a friend manages for dinner because they were having 25 cent cheeseburgers. It was really nice. It was a good dinner out, which we have not had for a while, and it was really cheap too. She left her car here, friends from PA came and got her. She is spending the week with them.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done - I was really lazy with my devotions this week. No excuses.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Partly Done
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Complete all of school. Done
  2. Log Christopher's work into the log. Done
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at Our Hostesses Blog @ Real Life: Unscripted and  Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Keep up with the Not Back-to-School Blog Hop. Next week is school room. Not Done - but I will be working on it as soon as I am done with this post. It is due today. I have the photos of our space taken. I just have to write my post. I should have written it over the weekend, but I didn't.
  6. Also make some time to comment on some blogs of this week's participants where we shared our curriculum. Done - I commented on some of my friends blogs that participated and I commented on a couple of new blogs whose links were near mine in the linky list.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read. Done
  2. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. Not Done - I plan to start today so next week I WILL put done on this!!!
  3. Watch the last week of the Olympics with my kids and hubby. Done - I was a great 2 weeks but I am glad they are over. I had a great time watching with my kids and hubby. I am excited to get back to a more normal schedule. 
  4. Go with my daughter and hubby to Dr. visits on Tuesday. Done
For this week that is 11 Done, 3 Partly Done, and 2 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
  3. Pray daily.
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Complete all of school. That means getting Christopher to do all 12 workboxes every day. The only way to do that is to make sure he brings his computer to my bedroom each evening so he has to do all his work and have me check it before he gets his laptop back.
  2. Log Christopher's work into the log.
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Keep up with the Not Back-to-School Blog Hop. Next week is Student Photo Week.
  6. Also make some time to comment on some blogs of this week's participants of the Not Back-to-School Blog Hop where we shared our school room.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Turn off the computer between 9 and 9:30. Get back to getting to bed earlier.
  2. Read.
  3. Exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. 
  4. Get some scrapbooking done. Either paper or digital. This would be fun. I would like to do a page for the My Memories weekly challenge which is due Wed. and uses the My Memories digital software.
That's my goals for this week!! Do you have any goals? You should. You will get a lot more done if you think about what you want to accomplish with your week. Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us.


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Kym said...

I saw a lot of things marked "Done" - good for you!! I agree that the Olympics has been great fun, but I'm glad it's over and we can get back to "normal". Whatever that is. LOL There were quite a few things I didn't do over the last two weeks simply because I was watching the Olympics.

Have a great week!

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

So many Dones! Doing good :) I might write more...but I have to run (not literally lol). Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails