Monday, August 6, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 80


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

This was a good week. This was a blessed week. God was good to my family this week. He was faithful to us even though I doubted him. He provided our financial needs through a number of friends and family. God is faithful. He keeps his promises. Even when I doubt his love and care of me.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Partly Done
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Complete school. Done - a pretty good week considering the late nights because of watching the Olympics. I have tried really hard to make school a priority in spite of the fact that I would love to watch the Olympics all of my waking hours.
  2. Log Christopher's work into the log. Done
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at Our Hostesses Blog @ Real Life: Unscripted, Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break, and North Laurel @ North Laurel Home and School.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
    Personal/Other Goals
    1. Read. Done - I finished reading The Price of Fame (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #14),
    2. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. Done- I found that the batteries in our Wii Fit board were dead so I couldn't exercise with that. However, my daughter has been using my 1lb free weights  to exercise her hands and arms because she has corporal tunnel in both her hands. I used them to work out my arms and it was better than doing nothing. My hubby got batteries for me so I will be using my Wii this coming week.
    3. Clean up some of the stuff on the floor in my bedroom. My room isn't really dirty, just messy from all the school planning. Done - meaning I worked on it... not that I am finished. With the Olympics on I have not done much except for that and school unless it can be done while I watch t.v.
    For this week that is 10 Done, 3 Partly Done, and 0 Not Done
    I am especially pleased with the 0 Not Done.


    My goals for this coming week:
    Spiritual Goals 
    1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
    2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
    3. Pray daily.
    4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
    Homeschool Goals
    1. Complete all of school.
    2. Log Christopher's work into the log.
    Blog Goals   

    1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
    2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme.
    3. Post Think Back Thursday.
    4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
    5. Keep up with the Not Back-to-School Blog Hop. Next week is school room.
    6. Also make some time to comment on some blogs of this week's participants where we shared our curriculum.
    Personal/Other Goals
    1. Read.
    2. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. 
    3. Watch the last week of the Olympics with my kids and hubby.  
    4. Go with my daughter and hubby to Dr. visits on Tuesday.
    That's my goals for this week!! Do you have any goals? You should. You will get a lot more done if you think about what you want to accomplish with your week. Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us. 

    all content on my blog is ©

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails