I have been wanting to participate in 5 Minute Friday since I discovered the meme and the blog of Lisa-Jo Baker @ tales from a Gypsy Mama, and I have no idea how long ago that was. I keep saying to myself, you should join in, but I don't. Today, I decided, I'm gonna do it! If you have never seen this meme or Lisa-Jo's blog you should click the button on the left. If you are interested in joining this meme, you should click the button on the left.
Ok, this is what the rules are. Now, set your timer, clear your head, for five minutes of free writing without worrying about getting it right.
- Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
- Link back by clicking her button above and invite others to join in.
- And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
Stretch…This is interesting since I wrote about something similar to this on Wednesday in the Wed. Hodgepodge. What in my life stretches me, what do I do to stretch myself?
First of all I read to my son in our homeschool. That keeps my brain learning and growing.
Second I learn new things like
- how to use my camera settings
- how to use the My Memories software
- how to paint.
- play the piano better
- play my autoharp
I want to stretch myself and keep learning, even as I get older, to keep my brain and body working well with what God has given me.
Wow!! 5 minutes is really short!
all content on my blog is ©