Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Dozen - 09/14/10


It's Wednesday so time for another Random Dozen. I started doing this meme last week. I like it. Click on the donut picture above, copy the questions and answer them on your blog. Then link up with the linky on her blog post for today so we can come read your answers.

Here are my answers for this week:

1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not. I used to but not in the last few years. Don't know why exactly: busy on Saturdays? hubby was tired of bringing other people's "junk" into our already crowded and full home?? hubby used to work on Saturdays and that is the big garage sale day around here so that prevented us from going. I am not sure but hubby and I just stopped going. We still go to a local surplus store and we usually come home with books and sometimes other things, we also go to Goodwill and another thrift shop once in a while.
2. Name the last thing you fixed. Breakfast??? Free Blinkies
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool B) my new laminator (does that count as a tool... well it is to me)
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? My bedroom
5. Which room could use re-decorating? The Living Room
6. Share something unique about your town. Two signers of the Declaration of Independence were from New Castle — Thomas McKean and George Read.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? Love the Lord your God and Jesus Christ with all your heart, obey your parents, apply yourself to your studies, read your Bible every day and know that you are Loved by God, your parents, grandparents and even by your great-grandma.... even if I never meet you.
8. Do you Facebook? Yes
9. Describe your favorite shoes. Blue Crocs. I should explain. A friend that goes to our Growth Group bought the Crocs for herself. She got the wrong size... lucky for me they fit me wonderfully so she gave them to me. This is the only pair of Crocs I have. I wish I could afford a couple more pairs in other colors. I love my Crocs. Thanks Barbara.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? I don't listen to the radio. I do listen to music on YouTube.. there I can choose my music and I listen to Cd's.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? 1 1/2 hrs. and we regularly do this to Shady Maple in PA. I may even travel farther than this... but the food, prices and atmosphere would have to be higher than that at Shady Maple.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? I should be blogging but I should be writing my review post for TOS that is due on Friday... and now that I am done these 12 questions I am going to do just that.


all content on my blog is ©

3 comments:

Annette W. said...

Oh, I love my Crocs too!!

Cindy Swanson said...

I love your message to your great grandchild...I forgot to include sending love to mine!

Nice blog! Hope you'll stop by mine when you get a moment.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loved your answer to your great-grandchild!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails