Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget 9-11!

I saw a post on one of the blogs I read. Read my post, watch the video I embedded. Then check out the links to my friends tributes. I hope this will help you remember and pray. Pray for our country. There are so many in government and so many of our neighbors that need Christ! Pray! Pray for those who lost loved ones. I am sure they need those prayers today. Even after 9 years.

Michele posted the first tribute I saw. After I saw hers and went to the link she had in her post I decided I needed to do one too. I was not going to, but she pointed to a blog with a WONDERFUL tribute and I just had to pass it on. It brought tears to my eyes. Check out that tribute on Thrifty Decor Chick.

Here is one more link... to another blog friend...

I thought I would add this video... one of my favorites filmed in NYC soon after the 9-11 attack. Powerful!




all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails