Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Dozen - 09/29/10

Time for the Random Dozen... click the donut button above to go to the host site and read others random dozen or do your own.


1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest! No. No. Their dumbness just gets more attention because of the stereotype.

2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat? Lions

3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO? No, and seriously... what a waste of our money to have an Alien Ambassador!!!!

4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film. Rear Window I was introduced to this movie through Movies as Literature from Bright Ideas Press... Love Movies as Literature. Great Curriculum.


5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home? Home... Library... Craft Store... can't decide... I like Home the best but it is nice to spend time at the Library and Craft Store and then come home and relax and use the things I got while I was out.

6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy) Hmmm... never thought about this before... don't know which is my favorite??? Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle; it would definitely be one of these four not the others. I took the following quiz and it said I am most like Snow White. Here you take the quiz... what Disney Princess are you?? Find your Disney Princess Personality Quiz much more fun than figuring out which one you like. Free Emoticons



7. What kind of art is your favorite? Photos taken by my family and art drawn by my family, especially my talented hubby and wonderful, creative daughter Jessica.

8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits? I feel nothing about them... I don't watch them... I watch mostly Gaithers on YouTube and a few movies of period dramas that I like and don't own.

9. Where do you buy your jeans? Wallmart

10. Tell me about your first automobile accident. Pulled out of our trailer park, to the left I had to look up hill and the sun was blinding me. Did not see the car coming. She smashed into the back of our van... it was a large 16 passenger old van we had. It did not do much damage to us... just shook us up. Can't remember how much damage it did to her car. I had all 4 kids with me... no one was hurt.

11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest? Yes

12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain? Well first I would never allow myself to be appointed Alien Ambassador but I would show and tell about God first! But, I don't expect to ever meet an alien... I don't think God created life on any other planet in our solar system or in any other solar system.


all content on my blog is ©

3 comments:

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. I am so with you on # 12.
until next time... nel

Joyce said...

That was fun...I'm Belle and she's my favorite : ) Enjoy your day!

momma24 said...

Enjoyed your answers! Belle's my favorite and I'm her!! woohoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails