Homedaze, and decided to join. If you want to join or see the others' posts, click the donut button above.
1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you. A Roast Beef Hoagie from John's Market.
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie? All these can inspire me but songs inspire me the most of all the choices above.
3. What is your favorite board game? a new one we just bought - Sync Up! We just love it!!! We have a lot of games and this is one of the best we ever bought! (for ages 13 and up)
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children? Much More! of course I don't have any small children in my home... patience with teenagers??? that is another story!!!
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of. Toilet Paper... hate being out of it and having to use tissues or something.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" I guess so, if he is talking about death separating the love, But, if he is talking about dating and then getting your heart ripped out then I say it is better to go the Courtship route my children are taking and to only give your heart to one person.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited. Independence Hall, Philadelphia, PA
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself? Disappointed in myself... which, unfortunately, happens all to often.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours? Nothing... my daughter spends more time there than I do and we have nothing but paint on the little bits of wall between the appliances, windows and cabinets. My area is the dining room with the wall sized white board for school!
10. Are you a crafty person? Yes, scrapbooking, sewing, cross stitch, plastic canvas, and other things here and there.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food? Corn on the Cob.
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend. A walk in a nearby park with my family. Fall is on the way.
all content on my blog is ©