Monday, September 20, 2010

Blast From The Past - My Family, when I was a few months old


Click the Blast From The Past Rules tab above to see the rules for my meme if you are a first timer or you forget the rules.

My Family
(left to right)
Dad (Lewis Nixon, Sr., called Lew by friends), holding Me, Mom (Beatrice), brother Robert (Bob) approx 9yrs. old, sister Elinor Christine (Chris) 12 yrs. old, brother Lewis Nixon, Jr. (Skippy when I was real little and Dad was alive, now Lew) 15 yrs old.

So their age is also the amount of years between us. I arrived way later than them. Unexpected but loved, and I grew up almost as an only child since they were soooo much older. My oldest brother got married when I was like 7, and I was Aunt Debbie when I was only 10.

all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Dorie said...

I always enjoy looking at old family photographs - thanks for sharing this one!
By the way, what a wonderful surprise blessing you were (and are) to your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails