Tuesday, September 14, 2010

365-256-257



I just found these in draft.
I thought I already posted these.

These are from when my friend Becky came to visit a couple weeks ago.
Becky and I have known each other since 9th grade.
I switched to Christian School and we became fast and lifelong friends.
Becky is a missionary in Mexico.
Every couple of years she comes to visit when she is on furlough.

When she was here this time my girls, Becky and I went to Winterthur.
These are pictures from this trip.
Becky and I


Becky and Rachel in the bird nest in Enchanted Woods

Jessica

Jessica, Becky and Rachel

all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Winterthur looks like a nice place to go and relax.
It's always nice to catch up with friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails