Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spirit Filled Sunday ~ Find Your Wings


This song is for my daughter Rachel, age 25- waiting and trusting God for her future and striving to serve Him today... while she waits

This song is for my daughter Jessica, age 22 - writing what is on her heart to share with others through her fiction books and sharing her artistic skill through her photography

This is for my son Nathan, age 17 - in his last year of High School, wondering what the future will bring and a little insecure about what life will hold, I know God has great things for you to do

This is for my baby boy Christopher, age 14 - who will soon be grown into a man, he has such a tender heart for God and others, I can't wait to see what God will do in and through him

I pray this for you each of you!
I love you!
God loves you!


thanks to Mocha with Linda TSMSS - For My Boy

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails