Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blast From The Past ~ Longwood Gardens June 13, 2011 Part 4




First you may have noticed that I moved Blast From The Past to Tuesday. I usually don't have anything else to post on Tuesday. I have 2 other meme's I like to do on Friday. So I decided to move BFTP. I hope some more of my friends out there can start participating. Please know that you can link up any day of the week that you want. You don't have to do it on Tuesday just because I do. Of course more people will see your link if you post on Tuesday or Wednesday because the post will get buried as I post more things throughout the week. But it is up to you. You are free to join in on whatever day you can.

I know I said last week that I had completed all the photos from this date of going to Longwood but I forgot I saved a couple of my favorites of the girls to post separately. So, this should be the last Longwood post from June 13th... for sure... I think! LOL

I love these photos


First the Gazebo



Then add girls
Rose, Jessica, Sarah, Rachel
(left to right)



Then they go skipping down the "lane"






You can barely see it here but Jessica threw back her head and looked up at the sky...
so much like her! So cute!

I love that my girls will hold hands with each other, their brothers, their parents and here with their friends and will skip... all done in public and they don't care what others think. I love the innocence and seeing them have such fun!

So ends the photos of this trip to Longwood.

I still have video to load of the fountains from 2 evening trips we took and I will get that done tonight or tomorrow. I may just post them to YouTube and then to Facebook. Maybe I will do that and then Friday I will do a link to the video on one of my Friday meme's I like to do.

Here are the Rules for participating:
The purpose of Blast From The Past is to link up a post about something from the past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of you in your wild clothes and hair styles or post something from last year and tell us about it. I'm not picky. Hey, even yesterday was the past... LOL My posts will mostly be about events that happened prior to blogging, as a way to share those things with the world.
  • It can be about you, about your kids, about your parents, about whatever. For ideas check out the other posts in my label Blast From the Past. 
  • Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post. If you are not sure what that is click the word permalink for an explanation. 
  • Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://debbiesdigest.blogspot.com/ This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. You can put the Blast From The Past button on your site and in your post. You will find it on my right sidebar. Please use it to link to my site, to spread the word about my meme. Using the button will help others know how to find me and how to join. Tell others to click on the button in your post to find us here.
  • Leave me a comment. First so that you can let me know what you think of my pictures and secondly so that I will know a new post has been linked up and I can come visit your blog and comment on your photos.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Kym said...

Great pictures! I am working on a Blast from the Past for today and by next week I will be ready to post one on Tuesdays. 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails