Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rainbows

Yesterday at the end of a thunderstorm we saw a wonderful full rainbow
with a double rainbow on both ends

I love the song God Put A Rainbow in the Cloud.
I thought of this song as soon as I saw the rainbow
Click the link below to listen to the song while you look at my photo.
It will automatically open in a new tab so you won't loose you place here.

God Put A Rainbow in the Cloud
by the Gaither Homecoming Crowd


You must click on this photo also and see it larger.
It will also open in a new tab.

My camera has a setting that helps you take a panoramic photo
unfortunately because of the angles the brightness does not exactly match.
My hubby said he may be able to help me get each photo balanced so they look more similar.
For now I posted the photo with the corrections I made... it's the best I could do.

I also wish the power lines were not in the photos.
But, it was still thundering and lightning and so I just really quick ran outside, took a few photos and ran back in. If it had only been raining I would have tried to get to a spot where the power lines were not in my photos.
Oh well, they are beautiful anyway!

Now for the rest of the lovely photos
many of which show the double rainbow on the ends




















Reminds me of a section of the book I am reading right now.
How to Have a H.E.A.R.T. For Your Kids
by Rachael Carman

"God wants us to experience creation as a profoundly personal expression of His love, of His desire to have a personal relationship with each of us." 

I love that.
Thanks God.
Message Received!

I am getting a lot out of this book. I will be reviewing it for the TOS Crew and the review will be posted the last week of August.

and here is the link to the combo pack

all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Gorgeous! :)

Rose H. said...

I love this. So beautiful and inspiring. From Rose

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails