1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly? The only thing I can think of right now is that I hate it when my son wads up the towel instead of spreading it out and hanging it up correctly. When he wads it up it doesn't dry and stays damp... and I hate it.
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain. Nope... God only gave us 5.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all? Depends who it is??? mostly though, it is slowly. It is never not at all.
4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish? This is an easy one... that would be 1... or maybe even 0. One of the salsa makers used to have an extra mild salsa... that is the only one I ever liked except for a fresh salsa made by Shady Maple
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles? So Sorry everyone... I am just really indecisive these days... watch your favorite... or what them all. They all bring back memories and were favorites of mine.
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel? Plane, then auto, then train, then boat. I have not been on a big boat though... only speed boats, fishing boats and pontoon boats. I would love to go on a cruise with my hubby one day... around the Hawaiian Islands please!
7. What is something you take for granted? Time... it slips away and the kids grow faster than I want them to. But, in the day to day struggles I sometimes waste to much time doing things that won't matter in 5 or 10 years in order to "escape the insanity" around here.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I want a vacation... a real vacation with my family, away from home, where we can relax and enjoy a week away... with out having to cook or clean up... I would like it to be in some Historical spot like Boston or Williamsburg, though Niagara Falls or the Grand Canyon would be nice also. We have been to Williamsburg but my 14yo son does not remember it, we have not been to any of the others as a family. Also, we just finished the Pilgrim time period and are heading into the 1700's so Boston or Williamsburg would be a great family field trip. I have been to Niagara but it was a long, long time ago. I don't even know when our last family vacation was. I know it was to the site of the Battle of Antietam, Battle of Bull Run, Battle of Harper's Ferry, Gettysburg and finishing with a Sight and Sound play in Lancaster, PA. I know it was at least 5 years ago. Since then only local day trips because we never have the money. A vacation would also help with #7. Maybe we will just have to take a week off this fall and do some fun things as a family, local, and not get on our computers at all for a whole week and just do a Staycation. Oh, and plan and prepare meals ahead so we can have a break from that too. Oh, well. Sob story done for the day... on to happier thoughts.
all content on my blog is ©