Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weightloss Wednesday Feb 4. 2009

Photobucket
Well, as Chasity said, "it is that time again." I was not looking forward to weighing myself this morning. I lost one more pound. It is coming off so slowly. The ladybug is very slowly creeping down the flower row. I know I should be encouraged by that pound and I said the same to my daughter but when it is me that only lost one pound and has been doing this for 3 weeks and has only lost 5 lbs. total it is discouraging. I need more fruit and vegetables and yet I leave them mostly for my husband because he needs them more than I do. In order to do Weight Watchers full time I need some things that I do not have. Right now I am just trying to get by eating what we have and exercising to at least get a little healthier.

I did exercise Wed.-Fri and Mon-Today so that is good. I have increased from 2 laps which is 1/2 a mile to 2 1/4 laps on the Eliptical Walker. I also increased each exercise on the Bowflex from 2 sets at 20 lbs to 3 sets at 2o lbs. The increases are also good.

Chasity, thanks for the snack tips. I will try some of them when I am craving a candy bar. I don't have any words of wisdom for any who are trying to loose weight or get healthier except to keep on even when it is hard, and to keep on even when you only loose one pound. I put the weight on little by little and I guess it will come off little by little. At least I am going in the right direction and if I loose 1 pound each week that is not much but each week adds up and 50 pound (or so) thinner by the end of the year will be something!! That will be an accomplishment.

Those are my Weightloss Wednesday thoughts for this week,
Debbie

2 comments:

Laura O in AK said...

Debbie, If I can remember to bring them with me, I'll share my WW booklets from years ago. It was slow going for me as well. Just take it one day at a time and eventually those single pounds will add up!

Now, as for your interview questions for the Interview Meme:

(1) What made you decide to homeschool the kids?
(2) Have you found your approach changing over time, especially going from teaching girls to boys?
(3) In your quest for health, are you finding particular stumbling blocks (e.g. foods, not wanting to exercise)?
(4) If you could change any one thing since having kids, what would it be?
(5) Recognizing that people can shape the person we are, who do you think has had the most positive influence on your life and why?

Anonymous said...

You are doing awesome. It is a slow process. You did not gain the weight over night and you are not going to lose it that qickly either. And I feel like you...If I lose at least one lb a week or 2, I will be in a much better place at the end of the year than now. Keep on my friend you are doing great!!!!!!!
Be blessed,
Chasity

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails