Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the week of February 23, 2009


FOR TODAY Monday, Feb. 23, 2009

Outside my window... it is dark and cold ... but at least I got the daybook done on Monday...LOL

I am thinking... I need to go to bed... as soon as I get this done

I am thankful for... computers... I found a great site with fun games to make for our Human Body study... I will post about that tomorrow

From the learning rooms... Human Body finishing up Circulatory System (played a fun game today as I said), Middle Ages, need to work on Composer and Artist studies and need to read Do Hard Things to the boys... have let that go for more than a week,

From the kitchen... tonight we had Crispy Zippy Chicken, Potatoes cooked in the microwave and green beans and corn. Not gourmet but the family raved about the chicken.

I am wearing... sweats... so to be traded for p.j.'s

I am creating... History Unit Studies that I hope to sell soon on a website soon to be created (I hope) and will be working on a new project - scanning all the books we own into a new FREE program my dh found for Linux... more details about that later.

I am going... to the library tomorrow night.. as usual.

I am reading... the same as last week... see my Shelfari for details. Still trying to finish Two From Galilee and still behind on my reading the whole Bible in 90 days... still not giving up... hoping to catch up. Gotta spend more time each day on that!!!

I am hoping... to go see David Phelps in concert with my dd on March 20th.. the day before her 23rd birthday.

I am hearing... snoring... my dh is sleeping in our bed behind me... I plan on joining him in a minute...

Around the house... books all over my bedroom as I work on the History Lesson Plans

One of my favorite things... playing games with my kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week: reading, blogging, an afternoon with my dd Jessica tomorrow... it is her turn for time with Mom, working on History Unit Study Planner and maybe scan some books and movies and games into the new program, exercise, pass out fliers for our churches Upward Soccer outreach, maybe a walk at Winterthur since it is supposed to be nice later this week

Here is picture thought I am sharing... since I am looking forward to spring at Winterthur here is a picture of last year for you.

Winterthur Peony Garden

Check out the hundreds of other posts and post one yourself... check out The Simple Woman's Daybook

Have a great week,
Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails