Here is what you do... Copy the questions from my post and paste them in a new post on your blog. Erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people.......
1. What is your name?: Debbie
2. A 4 letter word: Don't
3. A boy's name: David
4. A girl's name: Donna
5. An occupation: Doctor
6. A color: Denim (it is a crayola crayon you know... see https://www.crayola.com/colorcensus/history/action_index.cfm )
7. Something you wear: Dress
8. A Food: Donuts
9. Something found in the bathroom: Dirt (ROFLOL)
10. A place: Delaware, of course
11. A reason for being late: Daughters... (LOL)
12. Something you shout: Dig in Girls!!! (LOL)
13. A movie title: Driving Miss Daisy, Doctor Doolittle (old and new versions), Dave and the Giant Pickle (Don't you just Veggie Tales???) Diary of Anne Frank (deep and touching), Dimples (with Shirley Temple Shirley Temple )... sorry I couldn't pick just one
14. Something you drink: Daiquiri (gotta be Strawberry and NON-Alcoholic!!! I have one once in a while on very special dinners out)
15. An animal: Diplodocus (sorry gotta have a picture)
16. A song title: Does Jesus Care
17. A verb: Discover
Since you may or may not be familiar with the song in answer #16 here are the words
- Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song,
As the burdens press, and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?
Oh, yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.
- Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?
- Does Jesus care when I’ve tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief there is no relief,
Though my tears flow all the night long?
- Does Jesus care when I’ve said “goodbye”
To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks—
Is it aught to Him? Does He see?
Just click the play midi button on the lower left and you will get a lovely organ rendition.
That was fun! Now, I tag
My good friend Michele at Seek the Silver Lining
Chasity at Seasons of a Godly Woman
Sheri at Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer
Laura at Day by Day In Our World
Erna at Simply Lapbooks
Jessica at A Path with Promise
Molly at Counter Cultural School
I hope you enjoyed the answers to my tag and I hope the words to the song tough your heart,