Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the week of January 19, 2009


FOR TODAY January 19, 2009

Outside my window it is dark, I wanted to post this earlier while the gentle pretty snowflakes were falling... but I did not have time... to many things I had to do... not enough time for the things I wanted to do.

I am thinking that I should go to bed with my sweetheart... but I want to blog, also. I will do this one post and save the others for tomorrow. The posts I wanted to write are already later than I wanted them to be... so what is one more day.

I am thankful for my full freezer and a variety of meals over the past week. Tonight's dinner was especially good if I do say so myself. It was Cheesy Turkey Ziti Casserole, but I used Fusilli noodles because I did not have any Ziti. See my Daybook from last week here for pictures of the full freezer.

From the learning rooms lots going on this week but an annoence of no black ink so no printing until dh gets paid on Friday and then orders ink and it comes in by mail.

From the kitchen lots of cooking, variety of meals and goodies. Ds, Nathan, made cookie bars today... YUMM!!!

I am wearing black slacks, black socks, no shoes, teddy bear turtleneck, and a red fleece sweatshirt with a snowman on him.

I am creating nothing much but many projects on my list of things I want to do... just need more time to get them done like I said at the beginning... HA

I am going to bed!

I am reading books to the boys: The Crusades (Landmark), Little House in the Big Woods, and a couple books for myself... see my Shelfari in my sidebar (which I need to update because we finished the Viking books, another project I may or may not get done tomorrow.

I am hoping we get all the money back from taxes that my dh thinks we will. We are waiting on one more paper to do final calculating.

I am hearing quiet. All household in bed except dh and I. Cars going by outside.

Around the house we finally got cleaned up from Christmas. Most everything put away now, only a couple things we have found that we forgot... now where to put them so I can find them next year since dh does not want to go back up to the attic since we don't have pull down stairs or a floor up there.

One of my favorite things a little date with my dh. Tonight we went out to get a few groceries and then stopped at McDonald's for a sweet tea and french fries... mmmm... not good for my weight loss plan though.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
back to exercising, I skipped it today; more schooling, hopefully more blogging, and a day with my dd Rachel for Lunch and whatever she wants to do on Friday afternoon. It is her turn.

Here is picture thought I am sharing

snow falling and a break in the clouds
(photo taken by dd Jessica)

Thanks to the hostess of The Simple Woman's Daybook

See you tomorrow
Debbie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey mom!
I tagged you!
Come and Check out younghomemakers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails