Friday, January 30, 2009
The Lovely Award
Many thanks to Laura O at Day By Day In Our World for this award! She was in the process of giving me an award on Tuesday when I was in the process of giving her one... too funny. Thanks Laura for thinking my blog is Lovely and for being a blogging, homeschooling, Cindy Rushton lovin' friend.
This is what the award is for and about.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
I want to make friends through my blog because I want this blog to be a friendly place where folk can laugh, even if they are laughing at me LOL, and get advice, and see lapbooks, and get information, and see what we do for homeschool.
As requested, I'm passing this along to some bloggers I read and appreciate.
1. Since my dd's do not have this award yet they are #1 Rachel and Jessica at Young Homemakers
2. My dd Jessica has her own writing site and it is just lovely so she gets one for that site too
3. My good friend Michele at Seek the Silver Lining Michele is a brand new blogger and yes, Michele, I will help you put this on your blog on Friday and help you do what you need to do about it.
4. My new friend Chasity at Seasons of a Godly Woman
5. Dawn at For I am Confident in This
6. Sheri at Scrapbooks and Lapbooks
Well, that is all for passing along this time.
thanks again Laura,