Monday, January 26, 2009

I got a Blog Award

My Dear Daughters gave me my very first Blogger Award. Thanks Girls I love you very much, and not just because of the award LOL!!! Free Smileys Go check out there site at Young Homemakers.

This is what you need to do...Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on you blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award! =:)

Since my dd's gave me the award I will not give it right back to them though if I had gotten it from someone else they would be #1 on my list of awardee's. But since they already have this award I will pass it on to:
1. Laura at Day by Day In Our World
2. Chasity at Seasons of a Godly Woman
3. Erna at Simply Lapbooks
4. Jessica at A Path with Promise
5. Molly at Counter Cultural School
6. Dawn at For I am Confident in This
7. Sheri at Scrapbooks and Lapbooks
8. Christine at the real life home
9. Mrs. Cuddles at Cuddles on the Couch
10. Tiany at Less of Me - More of Him

Congratulations to the Award Winning Ladies... come get your award
Everyone else check out some of my favorite blogging friends

Have a Wonder Filled Week
Debbie

P.S. I had to save the jpg of the award to my computer and put it in as a picture, that was the only way I could get it on my sidebar and in my post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie! What a surprise! I'll have to think of who to pass it along to. :0)

Sheri said...

Well isn't that sweet! Will do.
Oh, a "flair" is what the character that Jennifer Aniston played called the little buttons/pins on her suspenders of her work uniform (Office Space)-my daughter finds them on Facebook. You can just copy the picture and it should copy into the post or side bar if you like. I am off to post my award! Fun.
Thanks

Sheri said...

oh, try to save picture as and pull up on the post or in the picture choice for the sidebar gadgets. That should work. Thanks again.

Laura O in AK said...

Debbie,

Thanks for the award. I'm thinking who I showcase on my blog.

Also, I was in the middle of posting an award on my blog with you tagged as a recipient. Check back later today as I hope to get that one up as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails