Friday, May 31, 2013

Release the Butterflies

Release the Butterflies is a wonderful digital scrapbook kit that I was pleased to receive for free, being a Creative Team member has its perks. I am a member of the Digi Cyber Scraps team and get one or more free kits a month in order to do pages and promote the kits Carolyn creates.

I decided to feature some lovely photos my dh took of our then 3 year old daughter.

We have never had much money and could not afford to take our kids to get 'professional' photos taken at someplace really nice. We have had photos taken at Kmart and Wallmart. A couple times when my dd Rachel was young we had photos taken in our home or by a professional when we got a really good deal and a coupon from somewhere. Mostly we take candid at home shots.

My dear husband is a wonderful photographer and even had training in this area and he has, over the years, taken photos of our kids that look just as good, if not better, than the professional ones we have. My dd Jessica has his artistic eye and does wonderful photos as well.

My hubby set up these shots. I am not sure what table he used (I don't recognize it) and I am not sure what he used for a background either. Maybe he will come leave a comment and tell us. But I just LOVE the expressions he caught on our daughters face. Cute, Adorable, Mischievous, Playful, Sweet, and Precious. I think this girl could have been in commercials, maybe I am prejudice as her mom, but we didn't want that life for our daughter so we never pursued it..








Dcs_release_the_butterfiles_kit
I used My Memories software to create these kits.
You can purchase the software and the kit I used at this site.
Release the Butterflies

There are also 2 Addons
You will find the addon kits
just under the Release the Butterflies kit
where it says
Related Products

Also
Visit Digi Cyber Scraps Home
to see more wonderful products
by clicking the blinky box below
Digi Cyber Scraps


 all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails