Saturday, June 1, 2013

Doodle Picture for friends

May 16th some friends from Texas visited our home. They came to our area for a vacation, stayed in a home they rented for the time they were here. They visited Washington D.C., Philadelphia and the Lancaster, PA area. They saved one day to visit us. It was the first time I had met most of the family.

My daughters have been friends with the daughters of this family for a while. Their daughters visited us for two weeks in 2011, it was the first time we had met any of the family. They flew in... just to meet my daughters and spend time with us. It was their first time in an airplane.

In October 2012 my daughters flew to Texas to visit them, and another Texas friend. They were in Texas for 3 weeks.

We hope to some day, as a family, all get to Texas for a vacation. We would love to spend more time with our friends and visit some of the area.

I have been doing a doodle class. She revamped the class for 2013 and evidently added some things. Here is the link if you are interested... A Whole New Doodle 2013

I doodled a picture for the family and put it in a frame. I hope they enjoy it. I worked really hard on it.


Before I took the class I never drew anything. Now I enjoy doodling. I am hoping to take another class sometime. In the meantime I will doddle for myself, my family, and my friends.



all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails