Monday, June 3, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Computer Files

Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week?? 

To the left you will see one of the new buttons I made. I am not sure I am happy with them. But, they will do better than continuing to use Katrina's buttons that take you to Katrina's blog. I do like them posted on the left and will probably continue doing that with my introduction next to it. I made 2 buttons for you to choose from. Please go to the Goal Planning Monday tab (click tab at the top of my page or click link I just put in). I would appreciate it if you would use one of my buttons in your post today. You can post them any way you wish on your post centered, left or right and you can re-size them once you put the code in your post. I left it in the original size.


Last week was pretty stressful with my daughters gone. It has been a long time since I was responsible for all the meals and cleaning up. Most night we 4 that were home just ate whatever. I was stressed about some things, besides my dd's being gone and really didn't care what I or anyone else ate. I did cook spaghetti one night and helped hubby make a few hamburgers one night. Other than that it was get your own dinner, whatever you can find.

Hubby updated my Linky membership and for my birthday coming up, upgraded my membership to Platinum so I can do thumbnail linkies. I hope you enjoy that.

I got some goals accomplished and some I did not. I hope I have a better week this week. I named this week Computer Files because that is my #1 goal. Get my computer files caught up, saved to my external drive. Gotta do it!

My top priorities are marked with a *

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am reading Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore Done - did pretty good.
  2. Keep up with my Hello Mornings group the best that I can. Not Done
  3. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Done - all caught up.
Homeschool Goals
  • No homeschool goals at this time. We are done school for the year. I will have some goals later this summer but for the next 2 weeks I will not be worrying about that.
Fitness Goals
  • *Exercise at least 3 days 15 min each time. I hope to work up to doing much more than this. It is time to get serious about my health. Hubby has already started working on his diet, though he can't exercise until after he gets his other stent in. I am starting also. Partly Done - I exercised one day. I am starting to enjoy it more and feeling better doing it. I WILL get all three days done this week.
  • Make at least one Weight Watchers meal/dessert/snack. Not Done - I will get this done this week as well.
  • Eat fruit and veggies and drink water. Done
Blog Goals    
  1. Comment on everyone's blog that links up to the Goal Planning Monday linky. Done - I did it this morning before working on this post... that counts.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. *Post some good content on my blog. Done
  6. Link up to a few good linkies/memes that I used to enjoy. Not Done
Personal/Other Goals 
  1. *Read. Don- still gotta post about my May reading but I did read.
  2. Save files to my external drive. Done
  3. Spend time with my hubby and boys while my girls are at my mom's. I will miss them, a lot, but I want to take this time to spend some special time with my boys, especially Christopher who will be home all day while Nathan works. Done
  4. Do 2 digital scrapbook pages for my CT job for Cyber Digi Scraps. Done
  5. Added - Post Yearly Goals May update Done
  6. Added - Post May Reading Goal update Partly Done - I worked on it and have it partly done. I will post it later today or maybe schedule it for tomorrow morning.

For this week that is 13 Done, 2 Partly Done, and 3 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am reading Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore. I have been slack with this so my goal is not to miss a day of devotions in June!
  2. Catch up, some, with my Hello Mornings group the best that I can. I will do 2 days some days this week. I will catch up... eventually.
  3. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. 
Homeschool Goals
  • No homeschool goals at this time. We are done school for the year. I will be working on things but don't have any plans to do so this week. That may change. If I get anything done I will let you know next week.
Fitness Goals
  • *Exercise at least 3 days 15 min each time. I hope to work up to doing much more than this. It is time to get serious about my health. Hubby has already started working on his diet, though he can't exercise until after he gets his other stent in. I am starting also.
  • Make at least one Weight Watchers meal/dessert/snack. I WILL do this this week.
  • Eat fruit and veggies and drink water.
Blog Goals    
  1. Comment on everyone's blog that links up to the Goal Planning Monday linky.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post some good content on my blog.
  6. Link up to a few good linkies/memes that I used to enjoy.
Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Read. 
  2. *Save files to my external drive. I really would like to get this all done this week.
  3. Post May Reading Goal update.
Done... now it is your turn.
What do you think of the new GPM buttons?

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like the new buttons! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails