Monday, May 13, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ It's Moving!


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

 (our hostess is moving back to her other blog, the button is linked back to Mama Manuscripts)

I have NEWS!! The Goal Planning Monday link up is going to be moving. Where will it be moving to, you ask??? It will be moving here. I am proud to announce that the creator of GPM is putting it on hiatus on her blog and is going to allow me to host it here in the meantime. So I will be working on a new button but for now you can use the old buttons and just link it up to my site here... http://debbiesdigest.blogspot.com/search/label/Goals

For more information about Goal Planning Monday click the link to go to my directions page (taken from Katrina's original directions) - Goal Planning Monday

This weeks goals are going to be simple and achievable. My hubby is having a heart catheterization tomorrow. They are expecting to find a couple places where they will have to insert stents. If they find no blockages he will come home after the procedure. If they put stents in he has to spend the night in the hospital and can come home on Wed. If he needs bypass surgery then they wake him up and schedule the surgery. If it is an emergency they may do it right away. If it is urgent but not an emergency they may keep him in the hospital until they do the bypass. So, you see, everything for the next few weeks... or maybe months if he must have the bypass... will depend on the results of Tuesdays procedure. Prayers would be appreciated. Dd Jessica is going with me and a friend, thanks Michele, is supposed to be meeting us there to support me through at least part of the day.

My top priorities are marked with a *

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am reading Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore. Done
  2. I have joined a Hello Mornings group. The goal of the group is to spend time with God first thing each morning. We set our own goals and encourage each other in them. They have a free study of the book of John. I am excited to be adding this to my current studies. Since the study is Mon-Fri and for 13 weeks it does not take me very long each day. On the weekend they have bonus things you can do like maps and deeper study. Done - I have done ok. I did all the Bible studies but not each day. I did a bunch to catch up over the weekend. But that is ok with me.
  3. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Done - all caught up.
Homeschool Goals
  • No homeschool goals at this time. We are done school for the year. I will have some goals later this summer but for the next 2 weeks I will not be worrying about that.
Blog Goals    
  1. Comment on Goal Planning Monday. Not Done - There was no place to link up and I did not go looking for friends posts because of the stress of the week.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Write and post about my Reading for April. Done
  6. Write and post my Monthly Goal post for April. Not Done - I have it partly finished but need to finish it up and post it. Maybe I will work on that this evening.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Not Done
  2. Read. Done
  3. *Write a letter and Doodle a card. Yes, in this day and age of technology I am going to take the time to doodle a hand made card and write a letter and send them by snail mail. I may type the letter on the computer though and print it out to save my hands... is that cheating?? I will sign it by hand, does that make a difference??? Maybe I should just write it all out by hand?? I can't decide. I wanted this done last week. I still want it done but I may not have the mental capacity to do so. If I get it done, fine. If not, oh well. Not Done - I don't have time now to write the letter so I will be doodling a picture to put in a frame and give on Friday when our guests come to our house.

For this week that is 8 Done, 0 Partly Done, and 4 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Pray my way through my hubbies Tuesday heart catheterization and any repercussions/follow up procedures or problems from that procedure.
  2. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am reading Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore
  3. Keep up with my Hello Mornings group the best that I can.
  4. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. 
Homeschool Goals
  • No homeschool goals at this time. We are done school for the year. I will have some goals later this summer but for the next 2 weeks I will not be worrying about that.
Blog Goals    
  1. Comment on everyone's blog that links up to the Goal Planning Monday linky.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Write and post my Monthly Goal post for April.
Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Read.
  2. *Doodle a card for a friend.
  3. Clean my home as well as I can for company on Friday... IF hubby does not have to have heart bypass surgery. If he does than getting through the week will be enough for me.




all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails