Tuesday, February 16, 2010

365-43-47 Living room favorites




This piano is very old.
All the children of my family played some on this piano growing up.
I had years of lessons.
Unfortunately, I never really progressed.
We hope to some day have it fixed and tuned.
For now it waits and holds my pictures,
and some dust,
don't look at the dust.

365-44
From left to right is: 
A picture from my Mom and Dad's Wedding,
A picture of my dad and his brothers,
A cross stitch picture my daughter Rachel did for me,
(A snow globe in the center),
Another cross stitch picture my daughter Rachel did for me,
A picture from a Mother/Daughter Banquet (of my mom, my two daughters, and I),
and A picture of my Maternal Grandparents


365-45
Some of the bears in my collection.
The 4 on the left are Anne Geddes Bears.
I also have two smaller bears but they disappeared when we put the Christmas stuff up,
maybe we will find them next year when we put the Christmas stuff back up.


365-46
 
My Anne Geddes Hedgehog baby


 365-47
 
A Loon
I got this in Minnesota when I visited a friend,
it makes the sound of a loon when you squeeze it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures other than snow
LOL
And I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my treasures

I hope to keep more caught up on my photo taking.
I like doing it daily better then putting them all in at once.
I need to get working on my weekly and monthly projects, too.

Debbie

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love old pianos! :)

J said...

I did not see any dust.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails