Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MIA

I am so sorry I have not been posting to my blog. I have a terrible tooth ache and we do not have any medical or dental coverage. I have an appointment on Thursday to have the tooth extracted. I am apprehensive and also ready to have it out. A day or two later I am sure I will be glad to have had it done. I am in a lot of pain and not sleeping well. School is sort of getting done. Monday next week I also have jury duty. Hopefully Tuesday things will get back to being more normal. I will catch up on posts and my photo challenge then. Keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

Sorry to hear of your pain! May you find some comfort and rest in our Lord!

Laura O in AK said...

Debbie,

I hope you have found relief for the pain. I have a tooth that bothers me every so often, but I dread having to do anything else to it right now. We have insurance, but even with that the cost of many procedures is high.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails