Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pin It buttons

My dd Rachel told me there were new widgets for Pinterest. I have tried the Pinterest widgets before and could not get them to work on my blog.

Now you can pin any of my jpg images right from my site to Pinterest. And I can easily do it also.

All you have to do is hover over a picture. If it is a jpg, a small white Pin It button will appear in the upper left hand corner. Try the pretty flower picture below.


Did you see the pin it button???

If you click the picture you will just get the jpg. But, if you click on the little white Pin It button my picture will get pinned. Isn't that wonderful.

If you want to add this, easily, to your blog check out this link...
http://business.pinterest.com/widget-builder/#do_pin_it_button

All you have to do is add a little code to your html. I was easy to locate the correct spot.

Maybe this will help my blog, not it I don't write some good content though. I hope to have a good post to put up on Friday.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails