Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 30, 2010

FOR TODAY...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Outside my window...
rain... rain... and more rain
I thought it was supposed to be April showers not March!!

I am thinking...
about lots of things...
rain again, sick daughter, husband's broken tooth, homeschooling, broken washer... still, broken car...again, my mother coming to visit Wed night through the 15th of April, Easter, housecleaning to do, TOS review product to write up a review for, but first of all need to get my devotions done to start my day off right.
I am thankful for...
tax money to help pay for the things I am thinking about

From the learning rooms...
Friendly Chemistry for the last 6 weeks of school
Starting "By Pike and Dyke" by G.A. Henty today for Historical Fiction
The Kings of Israel and the Divided Kingdom for Grapvine OT Bible
Scott Joplin for Composers study, now in the contemporary period, only a few more guys to study
History: Luther, Diet of Worms, Suleiman and the Ottoman Turks and a few other things
along with more Math, Writing, Building Life Relationships, Home and Life Management, Educational Foundations, Typing, Art, Guitar practice, Grammar, and a few fun things thrown in there.

From the kitchen...
cleaning to do before my mom comes.

I am wearing...
Jeans, homemade T-shirt with a cross on it, red sweatshirt, socks and sneakers

I am creating...
made a notebook page today for By Pike and Dyke, blog posts, and reviews for TOS

I am going...
no where!

I am reading...
The Wormling book 3 "The Changeling" by Jerry B. Jenkins and Chris Fabry
I need to read the Terrestria Chronicles for a TOS Review due in April

I am hoping...
that my daughters and I can all go to our church's ladies retreat in April,
money...as usual... is the problem
we are saving up

I am hearing...
cars going by in the rain outside, keys typing and an occasional word or laugh from my children

Around the house...
lots of cleaning before my mom comes on Wed. night

One of my favorite things...
cheese curls

A few plans for the rest of the week:
all the stuff above and some other stuff Free Userbars

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Blooms at Winterthur

To do your own daybook and read the others go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Debbie

1 comment:

Marmee's Pantry said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed your SWDB. I hope you have a wonderful time w/your mom for Easter.

As for the Kitchen Questions 2010...just leave a comment on my blog that you did it & then others can click on your link & read it...then they may comment on your link that they did it & others can follow them from there...It makes a fun string of posts & we get to find out about "the heart" of each other's homes. :-)

I hope you stop back. I noticed that you use Grapevine O.T. for your homeschool, we did, too. I wrote about in my TOS column, The Lesson Planner, a while back. I might just post it on my blog. Thanks for the idea!

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails