Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Sale from The Mystery of History

I got permission from Linda Hobar, writer of Mystery of History to forward this message on to you from our Mystery of History Yahoo Group.

Hello friends.  For you early bird shoppers, I’m pleased to announce a March Sale on my website!  In the month of March, as promised, I’m reducing Audio Books for both Vol I (First Edition) and Vol II.  I always give an Author’s Discount on Vol I and Vol II books, but for March, I have reduced those even more!  So, tell your friends, tell your neighbors. This is one sale you don’t want to miss. Visit: “The MOH Online Store” at http://www.themysteryofhistory.com/shop_mohstore.shtml
.

Thanks!

For the sake of the Mystery,
Linda  Lacour Hobar

I hope you will take advantage of this sale. Look for the sections marked March Sale and the price discounts on the books marked Author's Sale down where the prices are for the books. The sales are for Volume 1 and 2 books and CD's. We love the volume 2 CD's that we have of the Mystery of History.

Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails