Monday, January 28, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 105


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

SICK... AGAIN. did NOT expect that. Monday night my bronchitis started coming back. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in bed, resting. I mostly watched movies on my laptop. Luckily Wed I already had a Dr. appointment scheduled. So I was on antibiotics again... this time a Zpack that only lasted 5 days instead of the 20 days of antibiotics the ear/nose/throat Dr. had given me. I took my last antibiotic yesterday. I am still coughing but it says symptoms may still improve after you take the last dose. I hope so. I don't want a second round of antibiotics if I don't have to.

Other than being sick 2 days I had a pretty good week. I do have more things Not Done than I like... but that could not be helped. I ordered a class I wanted to take on Doodling. I have been looking at it for years. I used some Christmas money. I am enjoying it already. I did a little yesterday. I have a few supplies I need want, that are suggested for the class, to buy.


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. Done - working on the questions for chapter one... will be done them tomorrow.
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Done - going good.
  3. Done- Hubby and I read some of  The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness before be on 2 evenings... we are finally getting going on it again. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school. Done - Science is the thing I am struggling to plan the most this year.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in. Done
  3. Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 80 days or so of school. Not Done - gotta get this done this week!!!
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at Katrina @ Real Life: Unscripted at Cristi @ Through the Calm and Through the Storm and at Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme. Not Done
Fitness Goals
  1. I want to exercise at least 15 minutes on 3 days and something the other days. I hope to work up to http://zaazu.comdoing more than this. Not Done -planned to but sickness put me in bed instead.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Done
  2. Read, Read, Read Done - finished a book and wrote the review... working on a few other books.
  3. Work on saving files to my external drive. I have a lot to do because I have not kept up with it as I should. Not Done
  4. Finish getting the stacks of books out of my bedroom, they are books Christopher used for school that I need to finish logging and then put back on the shelf. Not Done - today... maybe... hopefully.
  5. Work on a Valentine project for decorating my house... check pins I have saved and Pinterest boards my friends have. Find some project that I can do with things I already have. Not Done - I did start looking but have not decided on anything or started a project. I do have almost 3 weeks til Valentines day but I wanted it up to enjoy until then. Gonna try and work on it today/tomorrow.
For this week that is  10 Done, 0 Partly Done, and 6 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. 
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. 
  3. Read  The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness to/with my hubby. I am putting this back in since we started reading again last week. Hopefully we will continue. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in.
  3. Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 80 days or so of school.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. 
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post a meme or 2 I like to participate in.
  6. Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme.
Fitness Goals
  1. I want to exercise at least 15 minutes on 2 days and something the other days. I hope to work up to http://zaazu.comdoing more than this.I am only putting 2 days because I have been sick and don't know. If I can do more I will. 
I really want to get more healthy. My blood tests were pretty good. I have low vitamin D and have an extra vitamin to take for that. My blood sugar was good, that worried me more than anything. My cholesterol was just a little high and the Dr. did not put me on medicine for this. I am trying to eat more fruit and veggies and less junk. I want to take better care of myself. The Dr. said my blood pressure was up also. She put me on medication for that. I don't want to take it. I am monitoring my blood pressure and hoping the eating right and exercising will bring it down even further. My blood pressure is always high at the Dr.'s office because my Dr. makes me sooooo nervous. I really would like to find a new one... I don't really like her. Please be in prayer about that for me.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me.
  2. Read, Read, Read 
  3. Work on saving files to my external drive. I have a lot to do because I have not kept up with it as I should. 
  4. Finish getting the stacks of books out of my bedroom, they are books Christopher used for school that I need to finish logging and then put back on the shelf. 
  5. Work on a Valentine project for decorating my house... check pins I have saved and Pinterest boards my friends have. Find some project that I can do with things I already have.
  6. Work on my Doodle class
That's it for this week. How about you? It's a new year!!! A great time to set some goals and work to attain them... join us. Click the link at the top of the page


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Meg Falciani said...

I finally got my butt in gear and posted goals for this week. I'm looking forward to this weeks' Think Back Thursday -- I have some pictures in mind for my own post.

Cristi said...

I hope you're feeling completely better by now. It's hard to keep up with even just the basics when you're sick, and I think you did an awesome job meeting so many of your goals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails