Monday, January 21, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 104


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

This was a very good week considering the physical difficulties I had. I struggled with shoulder pain the beginning of the week and indigestion the end of the week. I have not been eating very well lately and had to much fatty foods one day without really keeping track and my system did not like it.


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. Done - a good week, though not great and I am a day or so behind in reading Proverbs, but I will catch up.
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Done - this is going well. It is a struggle some days to think of something to be grateful for with the prompts she has given, but if I can't think of something I just leave it blank and usually within a day or so I think of something. I have been praying that God would make me more aware of the blessings he has bestowed on me.
  3. Gotta pick a new verse for memorizing from the 15th to the end of the month. Done - I chose Prov. 2:10-11 "For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; discretion will watch over you, understanding will guard you."
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school. Done - I found a bunch of wonderful books that I had forgotten I had from Yesterday's Classics and Heritage History.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in. Done
  3. Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 80 days or so of school. Not Done - gotta make this a priority this week.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at Katrina @ Real Life: Unscripted and at Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme. Done - I wrote a post about storms using some photos I took last year.
Fitness Goals
  1. I want to exercise at least 15 minutes on 4 days and something the other days. I hope to work up to http://zaazu.comdoing more than this. Not Done - This was a rough week phsically. I have a routine Dr. appointment on Tuesday and will get the results of my blood test. I had a lot of struggles this week with my stomach and my shoulder and I did not exercise at all.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Done
  2. Read, Read, Read Done - I finished George Washington: True Patriot and made progress on some other books.
  3. Work on saving files to my external drive. I have a lot to do because I have not kept up with it as I should. Done - as in I worked on it this week... I am far from done saving all my files though. I doubt I will finish by the end of January. I need to keep up with this more regularly! This is a BIG job now.
  4. Get the stacks of books out of my bedroom, they are books Christopher used for school that I need to finish logging and then put back on the shelf. Partly Done - I took care of a bunch of them and the rest are waiting for my son to time himself on them so I can log them in. I gave him a few today and I will give him some more when he is done with those.
For this week that is  12 Done, 1 Partly Done, and 2 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. 
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013.
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in.
  3. Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 80 days or so of school.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme.
Fitness Goals
  1. I want to exercise at least 15 minutes on 3 days and something the other days. I hope to work up to http://zaazu.comdoing more than this.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me.
  2. Read, Read, Read 
  3. Work on saving files to my external drive. I have a lot to do because I have not kept up with it as I should. 
  4. Finish getting the stacks of books out of my bedroom, they are books Christopher used for school that I need to finish logging and then put back on the shelf. 
  5. Work on a Valentine project for decorating my house... check pins I have saved and Pinterest boards my friends have. Find some project that I can do with things I already have.
That's it for this week. How about you? It's a new year!!! A great time to set some goals and work to attain them... join us. Click the link at the top of the page


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails