The King Will Make A Way I am still reading Somewhere a Song I am now on chapter 18 so I made some progress on that book this week. I need to get my school need/want list done so I can discuss it with my husband before we go to the homeschool convention. I worked on it quite a lot last week but I am not done. That will continue to be priority one until I am finished. I am still working on logging books into Book Collector but did not log any in this week. I got back to working out and lost 2 1/2 lbs last week. I had gained 3 lbs the 2 weeks I was sick so I lost most of that. Hopefully I did not gain to much over the weekend with all the goodies we had while my friend Becky was visiting. We have known each other for 36 years... since 9th grade. Boy am I getting old.
So I worked on 3 out of 5 of my goals. Not to bad.
I usually only post 5 goals but I am adding to that this week. I always have more goals than I post on my blog and this week I decided to add a few to the list. That way when I get more accomplished I can "brag" about it. LOL Hopefully that will be the results, not that I will get less accomplished, as I would have to admit that, to my shame.
My goals for this coming week are to:
- Work on my need/want list for school for next year.
- Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout. Last weeks 4 workouts were all 30 minutes. I am working my way back.
- Read The King Will Make A Way by Lee Giles
- Read Somewhere a Song by Judith Pella.
- Log books into my Book Collector software.
- Finish Planning the last 2 weeks of school.
- Get meal plans done for May.
- Choose winner for my Blogaversary winner on Tuesday and get the gifts mailed out.
- Get the book reviews done of books I have finished reading so I can count them for my 100 books challenge and my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge, both for this year.
all content on my blog is ©