I had a week where headaches reigned and not as much was accomplished as I had hoped... and the headache is still here... sinuses pressing on my eyes and forehead and yesterday even my cheekbones hurt. I hope this clears up soon. My son Nathan is sick too now. Rachel is better. I did work on each of my goals but only completed having my day with Christopher. I only exercised 3 days and then I got sick, I have not worked out since Wed. last week. I even skipped weighing myself on Friday for Fit Mommy Friday. I have until the second week of May to get the school list done but I have been working on it. Llogging books into the Book Collector software will take a long, long time, probably longer than the summer, maybe a year or more since I cannot devote my full time to doing it. We have thousands of books. Since I only finished one of my goals from last week my goals for this week are mostly same as last weeks. Some of these projects will take many weeks but I hope to finish Age of Opportunity completely this week, I only have 2 more chapters.
My goals for this coming week are to:
- Work on my need/want list for school for next year.
- Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout and at least one to be over an hour.
- Read Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp and hopefully finish it.
- Read Somewhere a Song by Judith Pella.
- Log books into my Book Collector software.
all content on my blog is ©