Saturday, July 31, 2010

TOS Crew Blog Walk week 5, 6, and 7

 I am behind on the blog walk. I have just not had time.  I will post all the weeks in case you are interested in perusing a few new blogs. Remember these are the blogs of my fellow crew mates and they are homeschoolers so you should find some great things on their blogs. Each individual and special in their own way.

Week 5
 1. Buckaroo Days
2. Our Homeschool Reviews
3. Reed, Party of 6
4. Training Hearts at Home
5. Along The Way
6. I Love Science!
7. Through the Calm and Through the Storm
8. Created for Home
9. Tractors and Tire Swings
10. Guiding Light Homeschool

 Blog Walk Week 6
1. Deanna’s Corner
2. Light, Liberty, and Learning
3. Bunny Trails
4. Flowers N Plaid Homeschool
5. Gadow Ohana
6. His Wonderful Works
7. Expand
8. Confessions of a Homeschooler This is one of the ladies on my mini crew
9. The Sojourner
10. A Full Heart

Week 7 has all First Mates except for #1. First Mates are those who have done 1 or 2 years of the crew already and are now leaders of a group of ladies new to the crew. I am a First Mate this year. So here is the list, with #2-10 being me and my fellow FM's:
1. Closing Time
2. One Blessed Mamma
3. El Cloud Homeschool: Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet
4. Alive in Spirit
5. Ozark Rumblings
6. Army of 5
7. Fenced In Family
8. Debbie's Digest You are Here!! I was featured this week.
9. Footprints in the Butter
10. Got Chai?

2 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Stopping by from the Blog walk!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Blessings this wonderful Sunday evening! I pray that you had a relaxing weekend and for a week filled with His blessings forthcoming.

Because of His Grace,
~Tamara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails