Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday & 365-188 Note Cards



I have been working on getting things done on my summer to-do list.
One of those things is to laminate things I need for school for the coming year.


Above you see the note cards the boys and I will use. The ones that say "A note to my teacher" are for the boys to write down things they need me to know and put in the school log. The other ones I use for notes to the boys in their workboxes. I did a lot because they get misplaced and I like variety, I get bored easily.

Most of the note cards came from abcteach from last year when I had a membership thanks to TOS Homeschool Crew Review. The "A note to my teacher" cards I made myself in my Craft program with the card template. It was really easy.
I laminated them so we can use write on wipe off markers on them. I love using my new laminator. Free Blinkies

5 comments:

Annette W. said...

Laminating them is such a good idea...sturdier and reusable!

Amanda said...

the cards looks great! i'd love to get a laminator

Wendi said...

I need to put my new laminator to work...I got it from Staples a couple months ago for a great price, and I have yet to use it :O

Kelly said...

Those look awesome! I wish I was organized as some of you seem to be. I just can't get my act together and summer will be over before I know it.

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Hmmmmm....thinking a laminator would make a great addition to my school room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails