Monday, July 12, 2010

I Was Featured


My daughter Rachel features different Homemakers each month, well most months, on the blog she shares with my other daughter Jessica. She honored me by asking me to be featured on their blog. She sent me questions quite a while ago, months ago actually. I was working on the questions. I forgot about them. She reminded me. I worked on them again. We both forgot about them... being so busy. She remembered and reminded me again. I finally got the questions finished. Some of the questions are about me. Some about our family. Many about homeschooling. Check out the post by clicking the picture above. Leave a comment here or there. If you leave a comment there let my daughter and I know that you came from my blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails