Monday, August 2, 2010

Blast From The Past - Franklin Institute March 1999

Blast From the Past Blog Button - mom
Click this link to go to the Blast From The Past Rules

This week I am posting pictures from a trip we took to the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. We have had a membership here a few times in our lives. The membership gave us guest passes so we took our friends from Maryland. We have not seen them for a long time. I wonder how big the kids are now. Olin, the dad, and Court were roommates at one time. They went to the same church as us, too. Not one picture of the mom, Rose...hmmm... was she avoiding the camera??? Photos were taken by my hubby, that is why he is not in any of the pictures. They were corrected as much as possible with Picassa, some of them were terrible looking to start with, not because of hubby but because it was a cheap camera.

On the train. It does move but not very far. All the kids but one are in this picture. (left to right) Rachel holding Kelly, Christopher, Me, Nathan, and Jessica.


Christopher was always rubbing his ear... or mine when he was smaller and nursing. Free Userbars


Wow, I had big glasses... that was the style then.


Look Mom!


Nathan in front, Rachel in back.


Everyone needs a turn.
Kelly and Jessica in the front, Jonathon and Olin in the back.


Apollo Lunar Excursion Module (LEM)


Pose with Ben Franklin
Christopher obviously wanted down!


We got him to sit still long enough for one more photo!


Christopher does not like the looks of that clown!!!! Scared Smileys
LOL


All. Worn. Out.
(left to right) Christopher, Jonathan, Nathan


We had a Blast!
I hope you had a Blast looking at these photos.
I hope you have a Blast posting your own photos and participating this week.


Don't forget to grab my button for your post if you are participating!
It is on my right sidebar.

1 comment:

Bethany LaShell said...

The Franklin Institute is my all-time favorite museum! I used to go there as a kid, then I took my kids a few times. It's harder now that we don't live in Philly anymore though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails