Monday, August 16, 2010

Blast from the Past - Christopher on the Slide - May 1998

Blast From the Past Blog Button - mom

Click this link to go to the Blast From The Past Rules

This week as you saw from the title I am featuring Christopher. These pictures were take on a playground while the older kids were participating in our support group's Field Day. I was watching a few of the kids that were too young, including two of my own.

I would title this
How many ways can you say...
Cute

adorable

delightful

lovely

darling

dear

precious

charming

sweet

priceless

Cute

Don't forget to grab my button for your post if you are participating!
It is on my right sidebar.
Join me.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

what a sweetie! I am just here on the TOS blog walk as a fellow crew member! I am a new follower of your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails