Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - June 22, 2010

FOR TODAY
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Outside my window...
sunny and WARM
but it's getting even warmer

I am thinking...
about my generous husband and the DVD's he bought me for my birthday...
see below in I am hoping and in the picture.

I am thankful for...
how special my family and friends made me feel on my birthday.
Lots of hugs, love and special treatment from my husband and kids, Blueberry French Toast bake for breakfast (YUMM!!),  lots of desserts and snacks, homemade pizza for dinner (mine was with tomato, onion and green pepper), and gifts too.
A card from my mom and an e-card from my sister.
28 happy birthday wishes on Facebook from family and friends

From the learning rooms...
working on planning for next year
IEW Writing, History, what to do for Bible
still need to order some stuff for next year.
Also looking forward to doing TOS Homeschool Crew again.

I am wearing...
jeans and my very soft gray t-shirt, socks and crocks.

I am creating...
pages for our portfolios from last year
and hopefully scrapbook pages, too.

I am going...
nowhere, that I know of

I am reading...
The Crown of Kuros for fun,
Passionate Housewives Desperate for God with my devotions,
30 Days to Understanding the Bible for Sunday School.

I am hoping...
to have lots of time this week for scrapbooking...
while I watch my new Walton DVD's...
Dh bought me the whole 9 years of series for my birthday...
they arrived yesterday...
see picture below.
I was expecting one dvd of the Gaithers
if I was lucky maybe the Band of Brother's set that I want that is about WWII...
I did not expect the whole Walton Series!!!

I am hearing...
The Walton's on DVD playing on my computer... and they will be for days!!!

Around the house...
lots of cleaning and organizing happening and to do yet.

One of my favorite things...
Holidays
Celebrating with my family
Good memories even if we just chill and watch movies and eat.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work on things from my Summer to-do list like
portfolios, cleaning, reading, inventory of books,
along with scrapbooking and watching The Waltons.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

Join me and the other Daybookers at
The Simple Woman's Daybook
one Mr. Linky for all of June
just add your link on to the end


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails