Saturday, June 12, 2010

365-155-163 Cleaning the Basement part 1



Rachel had dinner in the crockpot first thing... ready to go for dinner.
That way she did not have to cook later when she was tired from cleaning.
It was Yummy soup!
Sorry I did not get a picture of the finished product. I was tired and HUNGRY! Free Smileys


The organizing begins





Quite a mess.




I picked this up and wondered what it was.

At first I thought it was an apron...

weird pockets for an apron...

then my daughter reminded me it was to hang over the back of a car seat to put stuff in...Free EmoticonsHappy Smileys

We were all cracking up! A great way to break the tension.
Too funny!


You have to make more mess to clean a mess up.


Rachel got her corner cleaned up.


I cleaned out and threw out a bunch of things from a bunch of boxes, some of the boxes were falling apart, then we re-stacked them.


Done for now.
At least we got through a bunch of boxes and then cleared the area so we can move around.

Note:
I am adding this to
Tackle It Tuesday Meme
click the picture to go to the site and see how to do your own tackle

click this link to see this week's tackle

4 comments:

Michele said...

Wow, that's a lot of work....it's lookin' good

J said...

Great progress!

Braley Mama said...

Now that is a lot of work. Too funny about the "apron"!!! What a fun way to get something done and yet have fellowship!!!

Tracy said...

WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails