Thursday, January 7, 2010

365-1-7

 

I contacted the owner of the 365 project and she said to post days 1-7 in one post to get caught up to everyone else and so this morning I took pictures of 7 things and here they are.


365-1

My Devotions


365-2

Bible Reading and Journal Writing


365-3

Jessica - in her usual spot, on her laptop


365-4

 Christopher - in his usual spot when we are on break from school
on my laptop in the living room


365-5

Nathan - in his usual spot when we are on break from school
on the desktop computer in the living room


365-6

Rachel - cleaning up and getting ready for her sewing class


365-7

My current and near future reading.
Bottom 3 - Homeschool books
Middle 5 - Spiritual books
Top 2 - Fiction for fun reading

Well I am all caught up and now it is just one photo a day for the next 358 days! I hope you enjoy these photos and the next 358 too!
Debbie

3 comments:

Katie said...

those are some nice ones! looking forward to more! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the group! It's lots of fun!

Tracy said...

Love your reading stack! Glad you are "caught" up now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails