Monday, May 4, 2009

My 20 Favorites~Join Me!

1. Color- lavender
2. Dessert- cheesecake
3. Smell- flowers (roses, lilacs) or clean babies
4. Flower- hyacinth
5. Animal- bear
6. Month- May
7. Beverage- Sweet Tea 0r Peach Tea
8. Pair of shoes- Crocs
9. Snack- Rice Cakes - most flavors
10. Song- Dance of Father and Child from Christine Wyrtzen's Cd Daughters of Promise
11. Book- Left Behind Book Series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
12. Fruit- fresh ripe peaches
13. Hairstyle- medium length and all natural
14. Piece of clothing- matching jumpers my girls and I have and wear when we sing as a family
15. Store to clothes shop- Kohls (but I usually shop at Walmart)
16. Season- Spring
17. Hobby- scrapbooking
18. Thing to collect- books
19. Movie- Fireproof and Facing the Giants
20. Restaurant- Shady Maple Smorgasbord

If you want to join us go to The Simple Woman's Daybook and click the link for joining the My 20 Favorite things or do the regular Daybook... or do both today or different days.

Debbie

1 comment:

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I like cheesecake, sweet tea, and my Crocs (sandals), too.

~Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails