Monday, May 18, 2009

Winterthur Today

Well, I promised you some pictures and a rundown of how my day with my friends went at Winterthur. Well she arrived and we set off for our morning field trip. My Mom, ds Nathan and dd Rachel were in my Mom's car and I was driving. My dd Jessica and ds Christopher followed us in my Friend Michele's car and her dd Rachel was with them too.

We got to Winterthur and I pulled in to the entrance and the guards booth had a sign out that said Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

"What," I thought, "why is that out Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org "

then as we passed, without stopping, Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

it dawned on me. Oh NOOOO! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Winterthur is closed on Mondays!!! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

My friend was very gracious and we all laughed a lot for a minute Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

then... what shall we do now???

Let's go to a park we know of nearby someone said!

Great Idea. I was sure I knew where it was! We had been there a couple times and though I never drove there (and did not pay much attention to the exact directions) I was sure it was just down " this" road.

Well, we drove and drove and drove and we never did find the park. When we went to make a u-turn my friend rolled down her window and asked, "What now???"

"I can't find the park!", I said.

More laughing. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Let's just go home!

So we went to my house. The kids played games and made cookies and my friend and I went out to lunch as planned. We are going to try the Winterthur thing again on Friday... we hope!!! If we have success I will post pictures.

Hope you had a more successful day than I did! although lunch and the long talk with Michele went as planned and was Great!

Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails