Monday, May 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the Week of May 11, 2009


thanks to our hostess Peggy,
if you want to participate or read the other entries
click the Daybook button above or the link at the bottom of the post after you read my entry


FOR TODAY Monday May 11, 2009

Outside my window... cloudy but not supposed to rain until about 4pm

I am thinking... we have a lot of work to do this week. This is Spring Cleaning week! and getting ready for my Mom to visit from Sat. 16th 'til Memorial Day or later.

I am thankful for... the concert we got to go to at church last night. I will do a post about it later today!

From the learning rooms... this does not apply... YEAH!! We are done school for this year!!!

From the kitchen... Hmmm dinner again tonight??? the family will want to eat??? what to make???

I am wearing... sweat pants, white shirt with blue flowers, sneakers... ready for cleaning

I am creating... I need to work on a project for my Mom for Mother's Day

I am going... to a Mother/Daughter banquet on Sat. with my Mom and my daughters

I am reading... finally finished Luke's Story, next I will be finishing Hidden Treasure of Glaston, then I will be reading various Historical Fiction books that the boys and I have to read to finish up the Middle Ages. I will be adding the books to the Shelfari on my sidebar in the section I Plan to Read, in the next few days. Click on the word Shelfari on the top of my bookcase to see all the books on my I Plan to Read, Reading Now and I've Read sections, and come back soon to read the books on our Summer Reading List. Maybe I will do a post just about our Summer Reading!

I am hoping... to get our house all cleaned up this week, withour all the drama and arguing I usually get from the boys.

I am hearing... Apollo 13 the movie.. I am watching it on my computer.

Around the house... lots of cleaning

One of my favorite things... time playing games with my family... we played Whoonu by Cranium on Sunday as a family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning, wash all the windows in the house, deep clean and organize each room, more cleaning, clean and organize the basement, more cleaning!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

the gift my daughter made me for Mother's Day
a small table runner for our table


here's the link for The Simple Woman's Daybook Join Us!!!

have a great week,
Debbie

1 comment:

Michele said...

Deb,
I miss you. Yes, getting together next week sounds absolutley wonderful!! I think that all of us going to Winterhur sounds great and then you and i out for a bite to eat and a nice talk sounds even better!! Thank you for your comment on my blog! I really needed the encouragement that you and Jess brought to me. Rachel and i are doing school at the library today and it's nice to do school in a different environment. I do not think that the Lord wants me to send Rach back to school yet, so unless i hear Him tell me to send her back, she will be home. Some things will need to change, but i have the whole summer to figure it out. I love you and will see you soon. If you don't call me, i will call you soon to set up a day to get together.
Love ya,
Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails