Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the week of March 23, 2009


FOR TODAY... Monday, March 23, 2009
Outside my window... it is dark. I wanted to do this first thing this morning but other things happened. First our Internet connection was out. Then I had to do school with the boys. Then I had dinner to make. Then my dh and I watched The Quiet Man, I got it out of the Library in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

I am thinking... that I need to get to bed after I do this post.

I am thankful for... the Psalms in the Bible. They have been very comforting to me lately. See my post from yesterday here.

From the learning rooms... still working on the Middle Ages Lapbook, now doing Nutrition, Exercise, Hygiene, Manners, Responsibility for your own body; still on Franz Liszt for Composer and Caspar David Frederich for Artist and probably will be for the rest of this school year.

From the kitchen... my daughter made Easter Donut Cookies from the King Arthur Cookie Companion Book. I had mine without jimmies! I hate the wax taste.

I am wearing... sweats and a turtleneck... but will soon be in my p.j.'s

I am creating... nothing much last week and this. I want to do some more scrapbooking but I have several projects going right now.

I am going... to bed... soon.

I am reading... lots of things... the same as last week... see my Shelfari.

I am hoping...
I am hearing... my husband talking to my son. Everyone else is in bed.

Around the house... much sleeping.

One of my favorite things... hot tea and a movie with my hubbie.

A few plans for the rest of the week: afternoon with my dd Jessica tomorrow, working on my projects which I will try to make time to tell you about later this week, cleaning and straitening my room, school with the boys, and hopefully some scrapbooking.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


My Dear Daughter Rachel and I, the day she was born.
This picture is posted today in honor of her 23rd Birthday this past Saturday.
I Love you Rachel

Check out the hostess of the Simple Woman's Daybook and the many other people who post on Mr. Linky.

Have a great Week,
Enjoy your kids they grow up so fast,
Good Night,
Debbie

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

What a beautif memory and picture!

Anonymous said...

Deb, i'm justing dropping a line to show you some love and to let you know i am going to post the questions you gave me soon. The award i still can't get on my blog, but when i have time i will try to figure it out. I've been thinking about you and miss talking to you. I hope you are feeling good and as soon as things slow down here, i would love to get together.
I love your blog and how you write your honest feelings!
Miss you
Love Michele
p.s. I signed in anonymous because i can't remember my password right now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails