1. What can the average citizen do to honor a military veteran and/or those currently serving? Most years we go to a parade on Memorial Day, in the town where I grew up, and then go put flowers on my father's grave, he was a veteran... and on other veteran relatives in the same graveyard.
2. Besides a flag what is something you own that is red, white and blue? A shirt, white with blue and red flowers. I wore it on Monday.
3. Does love really conquer all? Yup... it will eventually anyway. God's love for us sent His son to die for us, some day all the saved will live in heaven and death, hell and even Satan will be conquered, forever. All because of God's love.
4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie? Blueberry Pie. I love strawberries but don't like the sogginess of strawberry shortcake.
5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser? Yes, but not really personal stuff. Just how the kids are doing or things I am working on. We have been going to the same hairdresser for years... so that also makes a difference.
6. Does money lead to selfishness? No, selfishness is a heart issue, a thorn in our lives. Money does not cause our selfishness... it is only one of the ways our selfishness is manifested.
7. What piece of furniture in your home most needs replacing or refinishing? Kitchen chairs. Table is ok.. though I would like to replace it also. The chairs that came with the table have completely fallen apart. There is only one chair left. We are sitting on padded folding chairs and some of them have broken back's. That is the least of our worries though and will have to wait a long while since my hubby has been unemployed 2+ years.
8. Insert your own random here. I am diligently working on a slideshow of my son's life to show during his graduation open house. So many cute photos... so many memories.
all content on my blog is ©