Thursday, May 31, 2012

S.H.M.I.L.Y. for 30 days of prayer

I will be joining the S.H.M.I.L.Y. 30 Days of Prayer for our husbands. It starts tomorrow. S.H.M.I.L.Y. stands for See How Much I Love You. We will be reading and praying through the prayers in The Power of a Praying Wife.This is my second or third year doing this, I think. I will be blogging along the way but probably not daily, weekly at least. There is still time to join us, especially if you already own the book. If you don't own the book the hostess has the list of chapter prayer topics on her site. You could just use that guide to pray your own prayers. I will be writing him a weekly note to tell him what I have been praying for. This will be my gift to him for Father's Day. Money it very tight. Prayer is FREE. Praying for powerful change in my husband's life, my life, our marriage, and our family in the coming month.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails