Friday, June 19, 2009

A Special Day Today!

Hi! This is Rachel, Debbie's oldest daughter here. This is a special post to wish my mom a Happy Birthday today! =:D
Mom, I love you so much! We all appreciate your hard work and efforts (even though we don't always show it). =:D I hope that this day will be special to you and you will have a joyous day today! =:) We all love you! (I also wrote a little post on Jessica's and My blog if you want to read it!)

Please join me in wishing her a Happy Birthday! =:D

7 comments:

Emily Joy said...

Happy birthday Mrs. Debbie!

~Emily Joy

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday!! :) I hope your day is special and blessed!

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

P.S. - I came here through the blog your daughters have (Young Homemakers) just in case you're wondering. :)

Mrs. E said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs.D!!!!! :)

May the Lord Bless you richly!!
Thank you for raising such virtuous women of the faith.... your daughters
are a sweet, sweet blessing in my life!

With Much Love~ Miss Jen

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

Miss Serenity said...

Happy birthday!! Enjoy your special day. Thank you Rachel, for letting us all know about it!

With love,

Serenity
An Advid Young Homemakers Reader

naomi said...

Happy birthday debbie! I like looking at your blog from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

Love,
Nathan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails