Friday, June 12, 2009

Freebie and some new sites

I just found this site and she has a freebie she is giving away.

Harmony Fine Arts: Free Summer 2009 Art and Music Appreciation Plans

It is a pdf of Art and Music plans you can use this summer. I just downloaded the freebie and it looks great.

A quote from her site. "The plans introduce the music of Felix Mendelssohn and the paintings of Claude Monet in this mini-unit. The plans also include every print I suggest and you can view them in the PDF, online, or you can print them out if you wish. I have created simple artist biography and composer biography notebook pages for you to print out as well."

The notebooking pages are well done and though I am not sure we will use them this summer I saved it and we may use it once school starts. Anyway it is a great little freebie and she has other things at her site that you may want to look into buying including a

New! Medieval and Renaissance Art and Music Appreciation - middle school level now available as an ebook

I have not purchased the e-b00k but her freebie looks good and if her other stuff is as good it might be worth the price.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know about the freebie and her site.

by the way I found the freebie through this site that I follow Handbook of Nature Study - something I would like to incorporate more into our school.

Enjoy,
Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails