Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blast From The Past - Nathan in Headphones


Blast From the Past Blog Button - mom

You will find the rules for participating, and a cute photo of me, by clicking this link

Blast From The Past

This week in honor of the upcoming 15th birthday of my son I have pictures of Nathan.
This is Nathan January 1995. He was 6 mos. old.

Court was fixing some electronics equipment and Nathan was watching his every move. He wanted to be just like Daddy. You can see the joy on his face.




The Music Moves Me!
Hey... How did they get that music in these things on my head???




Nathan still likes music and likes to sing bass now with his family.
At the time of the above picture his voice had not changed and he was singing tenor with me.
He is standing second from the right next to me.

This picture was taken Feb. 16, 2007.
We were singing as a family at our support group Talent Night.
Just a note: Nathan is now taller than me!!

I want to add a picture of Nathan today. He is sitting next to me, on his dad's laptop, wearing headphones. We both wear headphones so what we are doing does not annoy the other person. Unfortunately, my camera batteries, which are rechargeable, are dead. So check back later for that picture of Nathan, once my batteries recharge.

I will try and get a picture of the two of us standing next to each other on his birthday so you can see how tall he is getting.


Post a picture from your past... yesterday... days gone by... whatever.
Make sure you take my Blast From The Past button to put in your post. Tell your readers to click on the button to come to my blog or leave them a link at the bottom so they can read my post and participate if they want to.

Don't forget to come sign Mr. Linky... Mr. Linky is back, he should be working below!!
Yeah Mr. Linky!!!

Have a great day
Debbie

New: Here is the photo of what Nathan looks like in headphones today, as promised!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails