Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scripture and a Snapshot ~ Walking






I have this set as my desktop background right now.
I have been thinking about this verse all week.
It really applies to our situation.
Unemployment - 2 + years
No income
No job or business leads

Walking with God each day.
Taking things step by step.
Trusting Him for each penny and each bite of food.
Knowing, somehow he led others to give so that we paid June's bills that have come in already.
Knowing, somehow, he will continue to care for us.
Just walking and doing what he calls me to do
Today,

and struggling to not worry about tomorrow.

all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I needed to read this verse this morning, as my situation is similar to yours. I'm learning to trust that God will provide, but it's a hard lesson to learn!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

ahhh learning the lessons of TRust..
more on this at today's post if you'd like to visit :)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails